The Daily in Steamboat – 11-15-2017


                                                                     Passion in the Tenth

I typically do not do the die.  No reason, just don’t.  I did today and got 9th House 26th Degree which really falls right on the Midheaven.  Obviously no matter what is going on right now, careers are being highlighted.  Questions are being asked that despite the 9-5 job that pays our bills, what is that one wants to do and whether or not we are willing to make the sacrifice to do it.

         Sex in the Senate

For the nation at large this highlights all the sex scandals going in with the perv’s in Congress.  First there was Judge Roy Moore who when he was thirty, forty years ago, may have dated some teenagers.  Considering the age of marriage in Alabama is 16, I do not find that at all remarkable but Mitch McConnell who’s never met a Conservative he didn’t like,  does & wants him gone.Leeann_Tweeden_2

In the meantime, up north, the Brooklynite turned Minnesotan, Senator Al Franken is getting hit with SNL charges from LeeAnn Tweeden (her story is here and her picture to the right) who says she was violated and “groped” in 2006.

Franken was 56 and Tweeden  29, when this incident occurred but our boy Mitch is looking the other way and thinks an investigation will settle the matter.  Hold on though, Uranus in Aries (shaking up the status quo) is right  the Third House cusp of Brethern , and Brietbart has just dropped loose that the Senate has been paying off bimbos that their boys accosted, I guess this is just another version of Pay for Play.  Uranus will be in Aries for a while revealing and upsetting things and this may be just what draining the swamp will become — the very Puritan urge to get rid of sexual predators on our streets, in our school, our churches and now our government.  Since who authorized this with our money is secret and hidden, perhaps another Executive Order will be needed to release those along with more of the white washed JFK tapes.

                                   As in the Country, so in person

So that’s going on nationally…but what happens in a country is just a reflection of what is happening in the body politic as well, and corruption, that corrosion of eating one from within is stalking us as a person as well?  Do not just quickly say no, for there maybe now family secrets coming to light that shake your personal world that show that the people within have not always been the people that they purport.  This could be on the Health front (Second House of Genetics and Family Resources) or between Brothers and Sisters (Third House) that as 26 Aries suggests, next to the fixed star Al Pherg, starts with some idle curiosity and blows into a torrent of revelations that just rocks your collective boat.

steamboat

If so, no worries, as   the map is heavily leaning on the Eastern side of the chart highlighting personal resourcefulness…and while that could be taking a myriad of shapes, like cleaning out that closet, garage or attic, changing our diet and unburdening ourselves from all that collective  junk we bought, found or got.   See Marie Kondo for hints on bringing joy to your life via tidyness, because   we have the ways to move forward but are perhaps missing the will or as Arthur Schopenhauer’ wrote, Die Welt als Wille und Vorstellung.

                   The Time is Now   if the Price is Right

If the selling fancy does strike hold, eBay.com and Amazon would like to help and these days they make it very easy with all the fees and shipping coming out of the sale — just remember to Price it Right so it does sell.  Whatever is going on right now, just buckle down and get to it, get rid of it and move on, because yes you can

Cheerio   ala The Sisters of Mercy & This Corrosion

if you

 

the chart resides here november 15 2017

 

 

Advertisements

6 Replies to “The Daily in Steamboat – 11-15-2017”

  1. This is fascinating. I find it very difficult to login to WordPress sometimes because I always have to reset my password. I just don’t use it that often. But I really enjoyed reading this and the photograph at the top is absolutely gorgeous.

    I do use my Sabian dice, For which I should thank Mo again. I find what they do very interesting. Not looking at them every 10 minutes but I do throw them every third day or so.

    Interesting dissection of what’s going on in the world with Uranus in Aries. Thanks!

    Like

  2. I think that the August eclipse really hit my particular chart hard. I know that Dick would be yelling at me if he heard that! He is usually concerned that even someone who has studied astrology for 40 years (like me )be very aware of that the stars are not forcing us to do anything. I don’t think they are either but I can only say that regarding the eclipse, Things went pretty bananas in my life at that time. I did things I normally never do, And it stirred up the community or Whatever we are here. People were hassling him free which way during that eclipse so I don’t think it was just me but I did do things that were aggressive (not physically) that I normally would never do. Mars was right on my sun,at 20 Leo— Mars was at 21 Leo. I haven’t even looked at everything there but just all those Leo planets did A whole number. All of them are in my 11th house and Quarry Hill is definitely an 11th house place. Or it has been. I’m still watching this all play out. I will be more careful if I am around next time at eclipse comes, which I expect I will be. I want to be cautious not to allow it to throw my life Off course. And yet, how can anything throw one’s life off course if one decides not to let it? We must be conscious of transits and eclipses and so on and see how they made “hit” us but not allow Ourselves to think that something is controlling us other than ourselves. On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 7:12 PM Isabella Fiske McFarlin wrote:

    > This is fascinating. I find it very difficult to login to WordPress > sometimes because I always have to reset my password. I just don’t use it > that often. But I really enjoyed reading this and the photograph at the top > is absolutely gorgeous. > > I do use my Sabian dice, For which I should thank Mo again. > I find what they do very interesting. Not looking at them every 10 minutes > but I do throw them every third day or so. > > Interesting dissection of what’s going on in the world with Uranus in > Aries. > Thanks! > On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 4:36 PM Sabian Earth > wrote: > >> e~collage posted: ” >> Passion in the Tenth I typically do not do the die. No >> reason, just don’t. I did today and got 9th House 26th Degree which really >> falls right on the Midheaven. Obviously no matter wha” >>

    Like

  3. Sorry for the typos in this. I wrote it with my thumb and my voice. On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 7:27 PM Isabella Fiske McFarlin wrote:

    > I think that the August eclipse really hit my particular chart hard. I > know that Dick would be yelling at me if he heard that! > He is usually concerned that even someone who has studied astrology for 40 > years (like me )be very aware of that the stars are not forcing us to do > anything. I don’t think they are either but I can only say that regarding > the eclipse, Things went pretty bananas in my life at that time. I did > things I normally never do, And it stirred up the community or Whatever we > are here. > People were hassling him free which way during that eclipse so I don’t > think it was just me but I did do things that were aggressive (not > physically) that I normally would never do. Mars was right on my sun,at 20 > Leo— Mars was at > 21 Leo. I haven’t even looked at everything there but just all those Leo > planets did A whole number. All of them are in my 11th house and Quarry > Hill is definitely an 11th house place. Or it has been. I’m still watching > this all play out. I will be more careful if I am around next time at > eclipse comes, which I expect I will be. I want to be cautious not to allow > it to throw my life Off course. > And yet, how can anything throw one’s life off course if one decides not > to let it? > We must be conscious of transits and eclipses and so on and see how they > made “hit” us but not allow Ourselves to think that something is > controlling us other than ourselves. > On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 7:12 PM Isabella Fiske McFarlin ladybellefiske@gmail.com> wrote: > >> This is fascinating. I find it very difficult to login to WordPress >> sometimes because I always have to reset my password. I just don’t use it >> that often. But I really enjoyed reading this and the photograph at the top >> is absolutely gorgeous. >> >> I do use my Sabian dice, For which I should thank Mo again. >> I find what they do very interesting. Not looking at them every 10 >> minutes but I do throw them every third day or so. >> >> Interesting dissection of what’s going on in the world with Uranus in >> Aries. >> Thanks! >> On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 4:36 PM Sabian Earth >> wrote: >> >>> e~collage posted: ” >>> Passion in the Tenth I typically do not do the die. No >>> reason, just don’t. I did today and got 9th House 26th Degree which really >>> falls right on the Midheaven. Obviously no matter wha” >>>

    Like

    1. My Ex-wife, astrologer Carolyn Snedden Crawford died the next day Aug 22 from a terrible auto accdt Aug 10.

      Like

Comments are closed.